1. January 09, 2017, 6:26 pm

Happy New Year James :)x ….. a charming damp English image which you have captured the mood so well 🙂

• April 29, 2017, 11:46 am

A really happy new year Lesley and omg! I am so sorry for the very late response. I do hope you are well and i have seen from recent posts France has appeared again. La belle vie….

2. January 09, 2017, 6:23 pm

A charming damp English image, you have captured it well 🙂

• April 29, 2017, 11:45 am

A really huge thanks Lesley and apologies for the very very late reply. Best regards, James

3. January 03, 2017, 7:00 pm

Wishing you a bright and beautiful New Year, James!

• April 29, 2017, 11:44 am

A huge apologies Lisa for having not replied to your lovely wishes. I do hope that the year is going well for you and that I can finally catchup with the posts that I have missed. Best regards, James

4. January 02, 2017, 5:11 pm

All the very best for 2017, dear James!
    You present us with yet another superb coastalscape. What a beautiful job! It’s a pity though, that it takes so much time and klicks to arrive here when I start in the WP reader. Or am I do doing something wrong, maybe?
    Best regards,
    Dina

• April 29, 2017, 11:43 am

I am having to offer a huge apology to you both and hope that I find you both well. I am unsure how these comments have been so badly missed by myself and I hope you can accept my late apologies. I hope that you are having a great year I do so need to catch up will all of the posts. Best regards as always, James

5. herve.cosme
    January 02, 2017, 3:32 pm

Happy New Year2017 Best regards

• April 29, 2017, 11:40 am

Thank you so much Herve and I am so sorry to have missed replying sooner.I do hope that the year is going well for yourself.

6. January 02, 2017, 1:50 pm

J. Sincere thoughts and wishes for good health, grand dreams that become achievements, goals that become reality, wrap around hugs and never-ending grins…all for you this 2017 year.,,,,and every year. R