1. January 17, 2015, 11:13 pm

Love this one James! Honestly, I have seen so many horrible shots of this building which have not endeared me to its existence but now I have fallen in love with it again!

2. January 15, 2015, 7:03 am

Wow!! Absolutely fabulous. I love your photography, James. I’m especially loving the new creative aspects you’re applying to your images. Inspirational! Thank you.

• January 16, 2015, 4:32 pm

Oh my goodness! Thanks you so much Isabella for such a really wonderful comment and for the interest in the new creativity/ techniques with in my work.

3. January 15, 2015, 3:53 am

Magnificant,James. Just being curious, are you shooting with real film?

• January 16, 2015, 4:30 pm

Lovely to hear from you Cornelia and I do still love shooting with film as I have an old Pentax ME Super, Yashica FXD with Contax/Yashica lenses and my trust Leica R8 to play with. So confusing at times as they operate in different ways and always a joy to flip between them. I have been using my Pentax digital camera a lot simply to enable me to get my work “in the Bag” so to speak more quickly. Once again a huge thanks

4. January 14, 2015, 8:59 pm

its a brain tease for sure with all those repeated columns and domes….lovely!

• January 16, 2015, 4:21 pm

Glad I could introduce and element of intrigue into my work…well at least in this image. Once again many thanks Seonaid

5. January 14, 2015, 7:36 pm

Wow, so unexpected; it’s like being on a carousel! 🙂 Great job!
    Love, Dina

• January 16, 2015, 4:19 pm

Round and round we go….Lovely comment Dina and it made me smile. Best regards, James

6. January 14, 2015, 2:32 pm

Eye catching, yes. And stunning!

• January 14, 2015, 8:38 pm

I was trying to leave you a comment on your blog, but me being who I am I could

• January 16, 2015, 4:20 pm

Cheers Sheldon, it is always good to hear from you..

• January 16, 2015, 4:40 pm

Thank you so much Elisa it is lovely to hear from you and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

7. January 14, 2015, 2:03 pm

There are so many today James that catch my eye that are thought provoking, you always manage to get the best out of your shots, great work