1. January 21, 2015, 2:32 pm

I love all of the photos here, but this is one mighty HDR with fabulous composition, perspective and colours.

• January 22, 2015, 11:37 am

Gosh! Thank you so very much Paula for dropping by and looking at my work and leaving such a wonderful comment, it is very much appreciated

2. January 14, 2015, 11:07 pm

Stunning colors and composition!

• January 16, 2015, 4:21 pm

Great to hear from you Truels and a huge thanks. Hope you have a great weekend.

3. January 10, 2015, 5:03 am

What an amazing sky and wonderful colours !

• January 16, 2015, 5:22 pm

Lovely to hear from you Jocelyne and thanks so very much. I do hope you have a great weekend.

4. January 09, 2015, 2:51 am

I want to recreate this in acrylic on canvas 🙂 Love it!

• January 16, 2015, 5:22 pm

Audrey it is lovely to hear from you and I am flattered that you want to recreate this image as a painting and that you have let me know of your intentions. In normal circumstances, following a request or interest in reproducing an image in any way, permission has to be given and a licence is drawn up and paid for between the two parties involved to enable an artist to recreate another artists/ photographers work. But I am sure that we could make an arrangement, that is if your work is for personal use to waver the licence in this instant and that my work is given the accreditation that it deserves.
      Whoops! I know this sounds so long winded, but it is all to do with copyrighted work etc……I hope you have a think about it and let me know. Kind regards, James.
      By the way have a great weekend and I still smiling having looked at your “happy” blog…..

• January 16, 2015, 6:13 pm

So sorry to strike concern with the picture. I didn’t print it. Tge photo just looked so amazing, the thought of recreating it with acrylic brush strokes, was a wonderful feeling. I would never steel anothers work. Have no fear. 🙂

• January 22, 2015, 11:25 am

Audrey I think I too should apologise and I hope that I did not come across too harshly. Kind regards, James

5. January 08, 2015, 9:36 pm

I love how you found the one fence post still standing. It’s last part of civilization behind that beautiul blue sky. Great work James. Lots of symbolism

• January 16, 2015, 4:58 pm

A really huge thanks Sheldon and you must have been reading my thoughts when I was out with the camera as I too felt a sense of loneliness in the vastness of the landscape.

6. January 08, 2015, 8:01 pm

Such beautiful vibrant colours James!