1. January 17, 2015, 2:18 am

Beautiful bunny! I hadn’t heard of a lionhead rabbit before but I can see why he’s called that!
    Carol.

• January 22, 2015, 11:27 am

It is lovely to hear from you Carol and thank you for looking at my work and leaving such a lovely comment, it is greatly appreciated

2. December 22, 2014, 10:31 pm

Awww, he is definitely so adorable and fat lol. So cute. Merry Christmas to you and your family

• December 24, 2014, 8:34 am

Many many thanks Kay and I wish you and yours a Merry Christmas.

3. December 21, 2014, 9:50 pm

He’s so adorable! Love him! And Merry Christmas.

• December 24, 2014, 8:44 am

Many thanks Elizabeth and I hope you and the family have great festivities planned for this holiday period.

4. December 21, 2014, 2:47 pm

how can one NOT smile when precious dillon steps into the viewfinder?

thanks, james, for sharing your unique style of photography and your kind spirit and always-proper manners here on wordpress. may santa bring dillon lots of his favorite snacks, and may he bring you great health (hope all’s ok now) and a happy new year full of unique photo opportunities!

thanks to the ‘related’ prompt, i’m dashing over to enjoy another view of dillon at ‘my friend.’ z.

• December 22, 2014, 11:12 am

Z. Thank you so very much for your kind words, thoughts and continued interest in my work. It is always a joy to write and share these brief moments. I am now on the mend, but still have a few concerns that will be checked out in the New Year. Wishing you a Joyful, productive and safe New Year. Regards, James

5. December 21, 2014, 2:38 pm

Merry Christmas to you and Dillon, James! He’s such a beauty!

• December 22, 2014, 11:08 am

Thank you so much Lesley. He is very much a bundle of fun.

6. December 21, 2014, 1:12 pm

Lovely animal ! the same wishes back to you too. Vera

7. December 21, 2014, 11:44 am

Happy haha to you and bunny.

8. December 21, 2014, 11:20 am

Really cute, your Dillon! Hope you’ll have a merry & enjoyable Christmas, James, and I’m looking forward to another year filled with your pictures.

• December 22, 2014, 11:07 am

Lovely to hear from you Kiki and a massive thanks for your continued interest in my work. I too hope you have a wonderful Christmas and the New Year brings you much joy and success