1. December 13, 2014, 5:51 pm

I like the vantage point you chose for this very beautiful image.

• December 15, 2014, 9:02 am

Often in photographing a familiar location I feel it is good to refresh the viewpoint as it means I can then appreciate the landscape in a different way and help the viewer appreciate the joy I get from having such a wonderful landscape on my doorstep.

• December 15, 2014, 5:54 pm

I agree, and you live in such a beautiful place !

• December 22, 2014, 10:38 am

Very many thanks Jocelyne.

2. December 10, 2014, 2:27 am

I can understand why!

3. December 09, 2014, 9:28 pm

You’re such a water person! Is your zodiac sign a water one as well? Beautiful!

• December 14, 2014, 2:30 pm

A huge thanks Z. I have always had a fascination for water, even as a Kid swimming for my local club, too riding the waves on a board as a big kid…..even now. As for my star sign, well it is very much dry and locked on terra firma. Dare I say it Aries and what I have found is Aires traits
      Born between April 10 and April 20
      If a person is born between the aforementioned days, their planetary ruler is Jupiter. Intuitive and generous, they enjoy the company of others and revere learning and knowledge. These persons would also enjoy the good things in life, and do well in the positions of trust and responsibility. The persons born under this influence also tend to be adventurous. They love to explore new things and love the company of other people. Initiators of avant garde, they never shirk from helping out the others in the time of their problems. These people posses a keen thirst for knowledge, and that is why they always learn new things with a surprising alacrity.

• December 14, 2014, 4:20 pm

wow! that’s very interesting, and you definitely are adventurous when it comes to capturing those amazing images! but if the surf is really angry, please think twice before helping out the drowning frigate in it’s time of distress!

4. December 09, 2014, 8:35 pm

Glad to see the beautiful captures you did back on the beach !

• December 15, 2014, 8:55 am

Pierre, it is great to hear from you and I hope that all is going well for you. A massive thanks for your comment, it is really appreciated