Getting ready for Christmas
Prints for Sale:

A Large Selection of photographs are available as unframed giclee prints, or as Wooden Blocks.Click on jdtphotographyprints banner below to discover more…

jdtprints banner

oldcarcass     oldplate fishermans     wetplateshardshabby    Pierslide shabby     brightonpierbwtonedblock7870jdtaylor-Edit

The Giclee processis the way of making fine art prints using ink-jet printing, with the literal translation of Giclee being French for ‘spray’.
The printing is done using professional fade resistant Epson inks and on a high quality FibaPrint White Matte 285gsm paper which has an ultra-smooth matt surface, brilliant white colour, resulting in beautiful archival prints.

Paper used for Giclee Prints.
INNOVA
Designed as a digital solution to the traditional fibre based baryta papers used in the conventional darkroom.

• INNOVA FibaPrint White Matte 285gsm:
    A high white, slightly textured satin surface.This paper gives lovely rich colour and blacks with no risk of a cast

Sizes available:
12″ x 10″, 16″ x 12″, 20″ x 16″ and 24″ x 20″.
Larger prints available upon email request.

Wooden Photo Blocks.

An original photograph from James at jdtphotography.co.uk. Have it on 6×6, 8×8 or 8×10 inch wood photo blocks.The Photograph is professionally printed on premium grade, archival photo paper and mounted on these beautiful wood blocks which are ready to hang or can be set on a mantle or shelf. Blocks are then sealed with a non-toxic protector and a clear varnish which gives a slightly textured feel.

For more images like these above and on the portfolio pages, check out the link
jdtprints banner

1. November 16, 2014, 2:32 pm

Wonderful photos of your photos….I love your work….and you are showing it at its best

• November 17, 2014, 12:21 pm

Oh wow! Your comment Seonaid is so lovely and a massive thanks for your support of my work. It really is appreciated.

2. November 15, 2014, 5:43 pm

Fabulous James! Dina said it all for means best wishes to you for well deserved success!

• November 17, 2014, 12:20 pm

Thanks so very much Patti. I have my fingers, arms, legs and toes crossed. In fact I cannot flaming well move. This is very much a new venture and thank you for your very supportive words.

3. November 15, 2014, 4:04 pm

This looks really great, James. The presentation of your work is excellent, I’m sure this will inspire others to do something similar … 🙂
    Lots of changes here, well done, I was travelling and missed your makeover.
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Big hug, Dina

The self-portrait is smashing, a most handsome man indeed, you are. 😉

• November 17, 2014, 12:18 pm

Very flattered, slightly embarrassed but I greatly appreciate your wonderful comment. I hope that you have had a wonderful weekend and I am off to catch up on all of the posts I have missed…..