1. October 13, 2014, 11:14 pm

Such a beautifully ancient scene!

(Hope feeling much better now James!)

• October 26, 2014, 12:57 pm

Tons better now thanks for asking Patti. Hope to get out and about today.

2. October 11, 2014, 6:49 am

Très belle photo James avec un air nostalgique. Bon week-end. Val

• October 26, 2014, 12:50 pm

Merci beaucoup Val et je suis heureux que vous aimez mon interprétation de cette image. Je souhaite que vous êtes ont un grand jour. Cordialement, James

3. October 11, 2014, 3:47 am

Beautiful James, I think I remember this image of yours, was that maybe in color?? Same here with flu and so on. Wish you great recovery.

• October 26, 2014, 12:46 pm

A huge thanks Cornelia and yes I have had other “gate images ” in previous posts. I just seem to be drawn to them as they are an intrinsic part of the Sussex Farmland that we have to cross as walkers/hikers.I hope you are fully recovered now?

4. October 10, 2014, 6:56 pm

Love your perspective!

5. October 10, 2014, 3:02 pm

james, your images are always soothing tonics.. a walk through your landscape has to be equally or more soothing!

z

• October 26, 2014, 12:41 pm

Thank you so much Z., and yes I do enjoy my walks close to home.

6. October 10, 2014, 2:13 pm

i can easily see why, James! 🙂 It’s typical for fences like this, they pull you over on the other side, it happens to me all the time … Gorgeous shot, I’d get lost in this one.
    Have a wonderful weekend, Dina Xx

• October 10, 2014, 2:50 pm

A massive thanks for your wonderful comment Dina, it is lovely to hear from you. I hope you too have a wonderful weekend.This particular image was taken a week ago as I have been ill with migraines and flu, generally run down. On the mend now though and looking forward to my next challenge with the camera….. Time to catch up with some local Storms.

• October 11, 2014, 11:44 am

I’m very sorry to hear about this, James, but good to see that you are feeling a bit better.
        30 years long I was suffering from a torturing migraine, not funny at all! I sincerely hope, it doesn’t call on you too often.
        Sunny greetings and big hug from Bonn Xx

• October 26, 2014, 12:55 pm

Oh it is lovely to hear from you Dina and I have to say I am now fully recovered thank you for asking. Fortunately the migraines are not too frequent, but when they come I am totally knocked out and locked away in a dark room.You have been suffering a long time with them and I hope they are not too frequent as the pain etc I would not wish on anyone.Have a wonderful day. Regards, James