1. September 20, 2014, 6:31 am

Bonjour James. Cette photo est vraiment une merveille.
    Bonne journée.
    Val

2. September 18, 2014, 1:15 pm

Perfect photo James in every respect; beautiful job!

• September 29, 2014, 7:12 pm

OMG! A huge thanks Peter. I have to say your exhibition had me in tears, such wonderful heart felt images in such a marvellously quiet and gentle space to have your work exhibited. Spell binding images. I was fortunate to admire your work in a space that I had to my self….very lucky, considering how busy the crypt cafe was! I do so hope that it has had the success that you deserve and that you will keep me up-to-date with any more planned exhibitions. Best regards, James

• September 30, 2014, 11:48 am

Cheers James! I was really chuffed to see you’d been and written in the book! I was so very lucky with that venue.Thanks to the trustees who organised the space for me.
        I said to somebody earlier on today that the children are just a hand full of dusty street kids back home but were noticed and loved in the heart of London for a month. A massive honour for me.

Anyway…back to your photo!! A real beauty that you have a great ability at making James. In a world full of pictures it’s one of the ones that demand a much longer look! . Hope you’re well and all’s good.

• October 10, 2014, 2:31 pm

You are more than welcome Peter and a massive thanks for your amazing comment regarding my photo.

3. September 18, 2014, 2:08 am

Gorgeous!

• September 29, 2014, 7:06 pm

Very many thanks Robyn for looking at my work and leaving such a lovely comment.

4. September 18, 2014, 12:45 am

An amazing photo with great colours and light. Just have to love the wide perspective, enhanced by the low point of view.

• September 29, 2014, 7:05 pm

Otto it is always great to hear form you and your comments are really very valuable. Hope all is well with you and that you have a great week ahead. Best regards, James

5. September 18, 2014, 12:11 am

Me gusta todoooooo en esta toma!!

• September 29, 2014, 7:04 pm

Un enorme agradecemento Manoli para un comentario tan marabilloso. Espero que estea todo ben con vostede e eu non podo esperar para ver máis da súa fotografía.

6. September 17, 2014, 9:54 pm

What a great composition – the colors, the reflections, the black structure and the small people standing there….