River Crossing

1. July 14, 2014, 9:13 pm

Una Preciosa Composición, Muy Buena Perspectiva, Cuanto Más La Miro, Más Me Gusta… Un Saludo.

• August 16, 2014, 7:58 pm

Muchísimas gracias y gracias por su apoyo y comentarios

2. July 07, 2014, 1:37 am

James, it somehow makes me happy when I saw your posts pop up in my reader. It probably means that you are in a better place and enjoy doing your art photography. Beautiful image as always, very story telling. Thank you for sharing.

3. July 06, 2014, 6:54 pm

This photo reminds me of this quote. “Fear builds walls instead of bridges. I want a life of bridges, not walls.”
    Lisa Wingate, The Prayer Box

4. July 06, 2014, 6:34 pm

As much as I adore your seascapes, I always love when you veer from them. Your eye for detail is always dead-on and this shot is incredible. I hope you’re doing well, James!

5. July 06, 2014, 12:53 pm

this is a very inviting image that nudges me to take a step into the scene and walk to the other end of the bridge — and keep going until i’m out of sight!

6. July 06, 2014, 12:14 pm

Lovely processing

• July 13, 2014, 9:11 am

I agree! Great job, James.

• July 13, 2014, 4:50 pm

A massive thanks Dina and it is so lovely to hear from you.

7. July 06, 2014, 11:13 am

Good morning James! Great image! I love the low angle perspective with the bridge and such wonderful tones to compliment the feel of the image. Nicely done… wishing you an enjoyable end to the weekend. –Mike

• July 06, 2014, 11:20 am

Hi Mike, it is great to hear from you and I am so sorry that I have missed our regular chats across the blogsphere. My fault and I am now in a a positive place and looking forward to moving forwards with my photography and the enjoyable chats and posts from the blogging family. I hope that you and the family are well. Waiting for the posts to arrive in my inbox this afternoon.
      Many many thanks for your continued support and interest in my work. best regards, James