Up amongst the clouds

1. May 30, 2014, 10:03 pm

Hello James, it’s been a while, I hope all is well with you. Needless to say this is fantastic – it’s so rich with texture and detail. You continue to bring the coast to life with your captures.

• July 13, 2014, 8:40 am

Oh Wow! It is great to hear from you Mike and I have to agree it really has been a while. I am now getting back into the swing of things, using the camera, work-life etc. I cannot thank you enough for such a great comment and your continude interest in my work. Hope all is well with you and that you have a good week

2. May 23, 2014, 7:56 pm

Two days ago my computer finally said to me that it was time to retire – it had a meltdown. So I could only view your photos on my iPhone. Now, I can see you on a full screen. Marvelous shot, James!!! 🙂

• May 26, 2014, 3:52 pm

I am sorry to hear about the computer failure Rebecca. Mine too is on its last legs…….. Once again it is lovely to hear from you and many thanks

3. May 21, 2014, 6:13 pm

Simply magnificent!

4. May 21, 2014, 3:11 pm

Gorgeous, breathtaking, making me long to step into this magic. Thank you for this gift today! xx Amy

• May 26, 2014, 3:48 pm

A really huge thanks Amy and I hope you have a wonderful week.

• May 26, 2014, 3:50 pm

You are SO welcome. I plan on having a great week as I continue planting flowers and being in my gardens. That is, if I can get off of here. Hehehehehehe Love, Amy

5. May 21, 2014, 3:07 pm

• May 26, 2014, 3:46 pm

A massive thanks Patti. Hope you have a great week ahead.

6. May 21, 2014, 11:57 am

Great shot James:)

• May 26, 2014, 3:46 pm

A huge thanks Peter and I am sorry for my absence. By the way how are the preparations going for the exhibition. I have noticed you have posted some more really wonderful and sobering images from India. Best regards, James

• May 28, 2014, 12:52 am

Hi James. I’m off to see metro imaging in London soon to get an idea how it’s going to work. I have to organise that side but pretty much everything else, the charity trustees organise with St Martins.
        It’s a bit daunting because they’ll be big prints but hopefully it’ll be okay. It’s an interesting step in a new direction and quite exciting. Thanks for remembering! 🙂

• July 13, 2014, 8:33 am

Hi Peter, thanks for dropping by as I am sure you are very busy at the moment. How did it go with Metro? during your visit to London. I cannot wait to here more news on the progression of the images for your forth coming show. It is always a pleasure to view your work and I am sure by now the nerves are starting to kick in as the opening date draws ever closer. Best regards, Jmaes