1. May 28, 2014, 3:20 am

I get nauseous just looking at the height of the cliffs through your photographs. I don’t know if I could ever get close enough to photograph them. I would probably pass out from fear!

• July 13, 2014, 8:37 am

Ah…..I was only just talking to someone yesterday about their fear of heights having been 40 floors up in a building in London with magnificent views. She was unable to get her camera out and look out over the panorama before her. I have to admit that I too am fearful when I am close to the edge…..

2. May 21, 2014, 1:20 am

This stopped me short while scrolling through the blogs I follow. A wonderful image. And the color works so very well. It seems to me that there is something new and different in your recent work. Regardless I think this is one of your best.

• May 26, 2014, 3:43 pm

Oh Wow! I am really blown away by your comment Ben and a huge thanks. I think I have started to enjoy my photography again and I too feel that I am approaching my photography in a different way. I think it is because I am so familiar with my immediate landscape/coastline that I have started to have a better understanding of how and when I should be photographing it. A break such as I have had may also be playing into my appreciation/approach. Once again a huge thanks and I look forward to your forth coming posts.

3. May 20, 2014, 1:36 pm

A glorious sight James!

• May 26, 2014, 3:38 pm

A massive thanks Patti and I hope you have a great day.

4. May 19, 2014, 1:14 am

Wonderful light, great composition and beautiful tone. Great image James and great to see more of your work.

• May 26, 2014, 3:38 pm

Mike it is so great to hear from you and I am really sorry for my absence from the blogging sphere. I am now on the mend and getting it to the swing of my photography and blogging, so I am hoping to catch up with all of the past posts as well as keeping update with the current news. Hope you are well and have you had any more awards for your work. Best regards, James

• May 27, 2014, 9:27 am

So good to know you are doing better James! Although your online absence was felt due to your wonderful influence, kind words and great images it is always best to put your health first. I look forward to more of your work as you get back into the ‘swing’ of things.

• July 13, 2014, 8:28 am

A massive thanks for your support Mike and I know that we drawn inspiration from each others work and it is always a pleasure to share comments and ideas with you via our blogs. I hope that you and the family are well….

5. May 19, 2014, 1:12 am

Stunnning image. I don’t think I’ve ever seen these cliffs photographed from this particular angle before.

• May 26, 2014, 3:35 pm

A huge thanks Vicki and I am delighted you like my work. I hope you have an enjoyable week.

6. May 19, 2014, 12:02 am

The beautiful light seems to actually be “carving” this rock.
    Superb image!