Along the South Downs Way

Still no news from the Neurologist…so at the moment assuming “no news is good news”… Thank you all for your supportive comments over the last month. It is time to get back to enjoying my photography and taking pleasure in looking at and reading your posts.
Regards,
James

1. March 23, 2014, 7:53 am

Soothing image, fingers crossed for you James back to normal soon.x

• March 23, 2014, 4:45 pm

I hope so and thanks so very much Lesley, it is always lovely to hear from you. Have a great week!

2. March 20, 2014, 7:18 am

I ‘ll cross my fingers together with Seonaid that the silence is golden, James. In fact, the policy of the medical field is to inform you almost instantly if there’s bad news or cause for action. This B&W is the warmest and most comforting photo I have seen for a long time. It’s outstandingly beautiful in its tranquility.
    All the best James, takes good care. Good to see you back.
    Big hug, Dina

3. March 19, 2014, 11:23 pm

Wonderful in B&W!

4. March 18, 2014, 4:06 pm

That’s the spirit! Just keep counting your blessings and being grateful for a blessed life!

5. March 18, 2014, 2:11 pm

That’s a lovely shot, it is a beautiful area I cycled the south downs way last year and a absolutely loved it. So much on fact u shall revisit this year.

6. March 17, 2014, 1:04 am

Glad to see you back James, with a great image. I had been thinking of you lately, missing your posts and wondering how you are doing… so the good news is that there no news. Follow your passion of photography and that will add much happiness to your being.

7. March 16, 2014, 9:26 pm

What ? What happened ? I missed a few posts, which I’m going to look at soon, and I didn’t know you had health problems. I’m so sorry to hear about that. I hope everything will be fine James. I was wondering why I wasn’t seeing more posts from you on my reader. I’m glad to see a new post from you and it’s a really wonderful photo, as always ! 🙂

• March 23, 2014, 4:39 pm

It is lovely to hear from you Jocelyne and I do hope that you are well and enjoying the return of Spring. I do so look forward to your wonderful and inspiring images. All the best for the coming week. regards, jmaes

8. March 16, 2014, 9:24 pm

Fingers crossed that the silence remains golden…..I love this image it’s so tranquil

• March 23, 2014, 4:37 pm

Me too Seonaid, but I would still like to know my results…. Thank you for you wonderful comment and words of encouragement about my work. Have a great week!

9. March 16, 2014, 8:51 pm

10. March 16, 2014, 8:50 pm

Perfect assumption :))) Focussing elsewhere often takes our minds off the worry. It always seems to work for me. I Look forward to your beautiful pictures again. Take care, James.

• March 23, 2014, 4:36 pm

Oh it is so lovely to hear from you Rachna and thanks for such comforting words. I hope you are well and have an enjoyable week ahead.

11. March 16, 2014, 7:55 pm

Hi James I didn’t know you’d been unwell; I had a bit of an absence from WP since November. I hope too that no news is good news and look forward to seeing more of your blog posts soon 🙂

• March 23, 2014, 4:35 pm

A huge thanks Peter and unfortunately still no news…..bloomin NHS…. No only joking it is a great service if a little slow. Hope you have a great week and I look forward to more news/posts regarding your forth coming projects.

12. March 16, 2014, 7:16 pm

You made my day!!! I agree – no news is good news!! Wonderful photo.

• March 23, 2014, 4:33 pm

A massive thanks and I am glad I can bring a smile to you.

• March 24, 2014, 6:18 am

Smiles coming back across the blogger miles!!! 🙂

• May 26, 2014, 3:10 pm

A huge thanks and so lovely to hear from you Rebecca. Thanks for your continued support.

13. March 16, 2014, 6:19 pm

Beautifully captured as ever. I hope all is resolved soon, James.

14. March 16, 2014, 6:02 pm

Glad to have you back James !!! Great picture !

• March 23, 2014, 4:32 pm

Thank you Geert, I am taking things slowly and re-evaluating my work…