1. March 15, 2014, 9:51 am

Hi James, i presume that this picture is a copy of your feelings…hope everything goes for the good… i hope you soon are better. Greetings Geert

• March 23, 2014, 4:30 pm

A lovely comment Geert and many many thanks. Yes I do fele rather “laid bare”/ “striped back ” at the moment with the uncertainty of the results.

• March 23, 2014, 6:17 pm

Health is everything, james…and i can tell… a couple of years ago, i had a severe motoraccident… doctors told me i would be paralised for the rest of my life…luckily they where wrong…after 10 months of revalidation i could go to work again…so there always is hope…i wish you the best, my friend!

2. March 11, 2014, 8:14 pm

I’m hoping my previous comment wasn’t too personal! I just saw this photo and wanted to remark how skeletal it feels. Lovely, yet barren. Hoping you’re in good spirits, or if not, at least in good company.

• March 23, 2014, 4:29 pm

Not at all Melanie as it is always lovely to hear from you. Once again many many thanks for your continued support.

3. March 10, 2014, 5:15 pm

All the best, James
    thinking of you and wishing you good spirits and good news soon.
    Dina x

• March 11, 2014, 8:27 am

A huge thanks Dina. I should have my result back by Wednesday. The scan went well if a little scary . All the best and have a great week. Regards, james

• March 23, 2014, 4:28 pm

Mnay many thanks Dina and I do hope that you are well!

4. February 24, 2014, 1:25 am

great contrast pic, James, the world you live in, full of contrast. Wish you The Best! Cornelia

5. February 23, 2014, 5:28 pm

I love the canvas-like feeling of this shot, James, and the use of what I imagine is very high contrast. I also endorse your stylistic updates to the blog – very clean.

• March 23, 2014, 4:18 pm

A huge thanks Mike and I do hope you are well. I recently caught up with some of the posts and …….to my surprise 86 hours…..Australia, well possom what is going on as Dame Edna might phrase the question…….

6. February 23, 2014, 5:14 pm

You have illuminated the starkness so beautifully James.

7. February 23, 2014, 3:31 pm

Stripped to its essence, pondering life’s essence and priorities while looking at this picture…

8. February 23, 2014, 3:04 pm

Like a painter transferring emotions to a canvas, you’re working through your uncertain times through your photos.
    Strong work.
    Z

9. February 23, 2014, 2:16 pm

An early morning Sunday sigh…welcome home.
    It truly is a beautiful world…

• March 23, 2014, 4:15 pm

Oh R. I am so sorry in being so late in replying, but I hope that you are well and enjoying the change in the weather to begin to see the joys of spring, The lambs are frolicking in the fields close to home and the sunlight has been warm on my face today. Hoping to get some results soon regarding my scan, but the NHS are rather slow .