1. November 10, 2013, 11:35 pm

(Excuse me – looking again, I see they’re daisies and a wheat-type grass – I love the energy there!)

• November 11, 2013, 7:37 pm

You are always welcome Lynn and once again a huge thanks for looking at my work.

2. November 10, 2013, 11:34 pm

Such a gorgeous expanse of beach and cliff, and so nicely composed with that rock in the foreground. I am very enamored of the image on your home page of dried flowers/weeds in a field – it is amazing! (I found you through Dina).

• November 11, 2013, 7:36 pm

It is lovely to hear from you Lynn and a huge thanks to Dina. Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my work and your comment is really appreciated.Hope you have a great week.

3. November 09, 2013, 9:32 am

Beautiful, James! Looks a bit “autumnish”, high fresh air and slightly faded colours.
    But, congrats to sunshine! 🙂
    And have a lovely weekend!

4. November 09, 2013, 7:29 am

Ahhhhh, that’s what it looks like in color, beautiful too James, don’t quite know if I like more color or B&W. Just very different moods.

5. November 08, 2013, 3:44 pm

Fantastic! The clouds seem to be rolling down into the ocean, or is the other way around? You always inspire me. Wishing you a gorgeous weekend!

• November 08, 2013, 5:09 pm

Wow! A huge thanks Melanie and I am very flattered. In this instance the waves were getting larger and the clouds were drifting in land. I that you too have a wonderful weekend.

6. November 08, 2013, 2:21 pm

Oh how beautiful James ! I have many posts to catch-up with, I’ll be back 🙂

• November 08, 2013, 5:08 pm

Ok Jocelyne and in the meantime a huge thanks for such a lovely comment. Hope you are well?

7. November 07, 2013, 10:41 pm

Beautiful, inspiring and breathtakingly beautiful, James!

• November 08, 2013, 5:05 pm

A huge thanks Dina and I hope you have a wonderful weekend despite this awful weather we seem to be having at the moment

8. November 07, 2013, 10:20 pm

I am in enthralled love with such places but now I live landlocked and I will never see this again. So a great photo like yours is a dream to me. Thank you.

• November 08, 2013, 5:04 pm

Vera, thank you so much for such a lovely comment and I appreciate it very much and you are more than welcome.

9. November 07, 2013, 7:26 pm

During our renovation works and all the dust, is always a great pleasure to look at your beautiful images, James.
    For the moment blogging is difficult because i have lots of other work to do. But now and then… 😉
    Greetings
    Geert

• November 08, 2013, 5:00 pm

I hope hat all is going well with the renovation Geert and I really appreciate the time you have taken to write your comment as it must not be easy at this moment in time. I do hope that you manage to have a good weekend. Regards, James