1. September 07, 2013, 12:54 am

Love the mood fog brings to an image. The sepia toned image is perfect. Good tonal balance and I love the low angle with the rocks in the lower third. Great image James.

• September 10, 2013, 9:50 am

I too love a foggy day or evening as it really brings as you say a different mood to a familiar landscape. The eerie silence broken by the lapping waves always makes me feel lucky to be by the coast to enjoy such moments. Thanks very much Mike for your great comment and I hope you have an enjoyable week.

2. September 06, 2013, 2:59 pm

Lovely photos James, and good illustration of our mad weather!
    Yesterday when I went to collect the kids from school I was standing in 29 degree sunshine; today its going to be 15 degree clouds!!?

• September 06, 2013, 4:34 pm

Thanks very much Peter. Yes, 15 degrees, slight rain and you still have to collect the kids?!! Hope you have a great weekend.

3. September 06, 2013, 2:14 pm

Rock hunting….have spent hours meandering & looking for just the “right” one…..!
    This is the last weekend, I think, for ARTWAVE? Much success, J, tomorrow and Sunday.
    R.

• September 06, 2013, 4:37 pm

How did you guess I was rock hunting, well more like kneeling in damp rock pools and boots covered in seaweed. Thanks for the well wishes for this weekend as you rightly say it is the last weekend. Hoping to meet up with a couple of other photographer (professionals) when it is all over for a few drinks. Hope you have a wonderful weekend R. and just think only a couple or so more weekends….hope the bucket and spade is packed. lol

• September 08, 2013, 1:49 pm

May have to borrow a pair of wellies J. but yes, bucket/spade packed! FOUR more days and I come home…that rascally Cheshire is at it again….R.

• September 10, 2013, 10:04 am

Lol! and I apologise for the delay in writing back to you as the last few days of the Artwave have been rather manic for me and I am only just getting back to some sort of normality. I hope all is well with you at your end and that you have a safe journey. Regards, J. [see you in E.Sussex soon]