I managed to keep my socks dry

1. August 16, 2012, 11:25 pm

Me encanta como se ven las gotas caer de la barandilla, preciosa toma!

• August 17, 2012, 8:24 am

Fue muy al día con tormentas y fuertes vientos que durante la marea alta en realidad enviados enormes olas rompiendo sobre el malecón que resulta en escenas espectaculares, un sueño de los fotógrafos. Una vez más muchas gracias por linea y comentar en mi trabajo.

2. August 13, 2012, 2:19 pm

Stunning. I love the juxtaposition between nature and the mad-made handrail.

• August 13, 2012, 5:15 pm

Gosh! Many thanks for taking the time to look around my blog/site and I am very flattered by your comment and for me it was capturing the essence of the day and the location that meant keeping my socks dry on this occassion

3. August 10, 2012, 6:27 pm

James, thanks for stopping by, and for the ‘like’! Just love what you’re doing here — such great work! I especially love this series, as well as the photo on your ‘Home’ page — so evocative and epic!

• August 10, 2012, 6:31 pm

Wow! Thanks very much Christina your comment has bowled me over. I am delighted that I stopped by your blog and I am sure that I shall be putting your recipes to the test. Once again many thanks

4. August 10, 2012, 2:56 pm

So very beautiful and powerful, love the mood here! Magnificient in bw!

• August 10, 2012, 6:00 pm

Wow! I had not really thought about looking at this image in black and white but with you “suggestion” I will revisit this at a later date. Once again many thanks

5. August 09, 2012, 10:00 pm

very nice indeed – love it!!

• August 10, 2012, 8:33 am

I really appreciate you comment Peter as I was unsure whether to add it to the blog as it was very much a day of mixed fortunes photographically and weather wise.

6. August 09, 2012, 12:42 am

fantastic shot!

• August 09, 2012, 8:44 am

Many thanks for taking the time to look at my work and your comment is really appreciated. Once again, many thanks