Sometimes we can find somewhere for ourselves

1. July 26, 2012, 9:15 pm

Wonderful juxtaposition!

• July 26, 2012, 10:11 pm

Many thanks this means a lot coming from you as I respect your work. Once again thanks for such a meaningful comment

• July 26, 2012, 11:23 pm

Welcome as always

2. July 26, 2012, 1:23 pm

Que ce rocher est imposant et résistant à l’érosion et au temps. J’aimerai particulièrement me trouver là, à cet instant précis…j’imagine la fraîcheur de l’eau.

• July 26, 2012, 4:06 pm

Oui, cette énorme rocher s’est effondré à partir de la falaise pour faire un point impressionnant de mise au point. La mer était un peu fraîche, mais tellement rafraîchissant sous le ciel bleu. Merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire, il est vraiment chère

3. July 26, 2012, 1:12 pm

Preciosa toma, me encanta la perspectiva que le has dado, y ese cielo azul es impresionante, besos

• July 26, 2012, 4:04 pm

Muchas gracias por ese comentario muy elogioso y el inicial en la toma que se señaló a la gran roca que, como ustedes dicen que me llevó a ver de nuevo el punto de vista que yo quería en el tiro y vuelvo muchos besos

4. July 25, 2012, 7:00 pm

I find the symmetry of the repeating shapes and the play on scale interesting. Beautiful day as well

• July 25, 2012, 9:19 pm

Thanks so much for your comment and I really like the way you have looked and commented on this photo. I was really drawn to the huge rock in the sea and secondly the sinus cliff line. Once again many thanks

5. July 25, 2012, 4:29 pm

I’d love to be planted there for days. Your photo speaks solitude so well.

• July 25, 2012, 6:09 pm

Many thanks for taking the time to look at my work and I really appreciate your comment. It is a rather special place for those quiet moments

6. July 25, 2012, 1:41 pm

Would be lovely to be walking along the shore today, the sky is such a fabulous colour! Another great shot!

• July 25, 2012, 4:21 pm

Thanks! yes I was lucky to be out yesterday and the sea took on an aqua green with hints of soft white as the tide came in over the chalk