Peace Camp at Cuckmere Haven

1. August 18, 2012, 4:53 am

I’m not sure what a peace camp is? But this does look very peaceful and ever so slightly sci-fi

• August 18, 2012, 8:01 am

Many thanks Alarna for looking at my blog and the comment is really appreciated in fact it made me smile. The encampment does look rather odd in the landscape like pods from out of space. I hope you do not mind but I have included a link to may be help explain about Peacecamp 2012

• August 18, 2012, 12:43 pm

I very much appreciate the link – what an inspired event! It would have been lovely to be there. (And your photography is stunning, by the way) ­čÖé

• August 19, 2012, 8:30 am

Many thanks and I am glad that the linked worked.

2. August 01, 2012, 1:20 pm

Reblogged this on allthingsmulberry and commented:
    This looks like it must have been an amazing event

3. July 23, 2012, 10:31 pm

Beautiful drama! Used a red filter? Love the effect!!

• July 24, 2012, 4:24 pm

Thank you very much. I hope you got my note about the nd110

4. July 23, 2012, 3:52 pm

Tr├Ęs originale. Quelle lumi├Ęre face ├á ce ciel sombre et imposant!
    Ca doit être joli vu du ciel.

• July 23, 2012, 5:35 pm

Je suis d’accord, il doit ├¬tre extraordinaire du ciel, surtout la nuit quand tout l’orange tentes ├ęclat et blanc. Merci beaucoup pour vos commentaires j’ai vraiment fait les appr├ęcier

5. July 23, 2012, 10:06 am

Wow! Looks almost alien, like alien pods have landed on the landscape! Very dramatic too with the clouds rolling in……..great tone and texture, first class as always!

• July 23, 2012, 7:43 pm

Flattery will get you every where. Once again thanks so much your comment and I agree these tents do look rather alien like. A stark contrast to the rolling hills of the Downs